Award for Palliative Care Leadership Programmes 2021
We are delighted to announce the leadership award in palliative care for the third time. We are looking for evidence of leadership capacity building programmes worldwide that are striving to develop palliative care at a time when it is needed most. These initiatives could take place at your academic or non-academic institution.
The ‘Award for Palliative Care Leadership Programmes’ will be awarded to a training programme which best fulfills the stipulated criteria.
An independent jury of internationally renowned experts from the European Association of Palliative Care (EAPC) and the European Palliative Care Academy (EUPCA) will select the winner.
The award is presented to the winner during an award ceremony that will take place during the EAPC online congress 2021. A representative of the winning institution will receive registration to attend the three-day conference.
If you believe that your institution fulfills our criteria and wish to be considered for this exciting award then we look forward to receiving your application by 31.05.2021.
Read more about the award and the winners in 2019: https://bit.ly/38MMA4y
Read more about the award and the winners in 2017: EAPC Blog Entry about the Award
Steps to apply
1) Download the Award Criteria (please click to open the document) to see whether the programme is eligible.
2) Download and fill out the Application form (please click to open the document).
3) Write why the nominated programme should be considered (2 pages, max. 800 words, PDF).
4) Curriculum or schedule may be attached to illustrate the course structure (max. 4 pages, 2 MB, PDF).
5) Send the Application Form and a PDF of your written explanation to email@example.com